Fort Sanders Therapy Centers in Downtown and Powell provide quality and convenient rehabilitation therapy services to the Knoxville community. Our programs are nationally recognized for excellence in patient outcomes and satisfaction. Patients receive one-on-one care from a licensed therapist on each visit enabling them to achieve greater results in less time.
- Behavioral Medicine: helps patients with neurological disorders return to the highest level of function and independence possible, while improving the overall quality of life.
- Sports Therapy: helps prevent injury and returns patients back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness
- McKenzie Method: provides superior functional outcomes for the back, neck, and extremity problems. Emphasizes education and active patient involvement to quickly decrease pain, restore normal function, prevent recurrence, and minimize other medical interventions.
- Physical Therapy: helps patients regain muscle strength, joint range-of-motion, balance, coordination endurance and functional mobility
- Vestibular Rehabilitation: minimizes or eliminates balance issues and dizziness caused by inner ear problems
- Lymphedema Treatment Program: therapy to reduce swelling caused by lymphedema, with a focus on maintaining healthy skin and preventative measures to reduce the risk of lymphedema
- Pelvic Floor and Incontinence Therapy: therapy to minimize issues caused by disorders such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, and sexual dysfunction
Self-Referral for Physical Therapy
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to self-refer for physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy at Covenant Therapy Centers. Learn more about self-referring to our center.