Our bariatric team is led by Mark Colquitt, MD and Jonathan Ray, MD, both board-certified surgeons with more than 25 years combined experience and 2,200 bariatric surgeries.
Mark A. Colquitt, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Dr. Colquitt was born in Knoxville. He completed four years of active duty in the Navy as a surgeon prior to returning to East Tennessee in 1994.
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Medical School: University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Residency: Saint Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, CT; Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Board Certification: General Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons; Fellow, American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery; Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Jonathan H. Ray, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Dr. Ray is originally from Thibodaux, LA and began his practice in Maryville in 1988.
- Undergraduate: Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, LA
- Medical School: LSU Medical School, New Orleans
- Residency: Charity Hospital System, New Orleans
- Fellowship: Memorial Hospital, Jacksonville, FL
- Board Certified: General Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons; Fellow, American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery; Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Dana Bradley, RN
Rachel Ignomirello, MS, RDN, LDN