Our bariatric team is led by Mark Colquitt, MD, a board-certified surgeon with many years of experience and thousands of bariatric surgeries.
Mark A. Colquitt, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Dr. Colquitt was born in Knoxville. He completed four years of active duty in the Navy as a surgeon prior to returning to East Tennessee in 1994.
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Medical School: University of Tennessee, Memphis
- Residency: Saint Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, CT; Yale University, School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Board Certification: General Surgery
- Member: Fellow, American College of Surgeons; Fellow, American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery; Member, Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
Sean Hagstrom, ACSM-EP, ACE-WMS
Rachel Ignomirello, MS, RDN, CSOWM, LDN
Melissa Litton, RN